My name is Annie Taylor Chen. I am a vegan chef, pâtissière, food stylist and photographer based in Shanghai, China.
I am a person who adores eating and as a result, cooking and baking are my passion. I decided to become a vegetarian in 2003, simply because handling meat freaked me out. On my journey of searching for healthy vegetarian food, I also discovered that going vegan not only helps to reduce environmental pollution, but also ensures that I don’t participate in any cycle of animal cruelty.
I have to say this journey has not been easy, but I am very glad that I’ve made it and I have never regretted my decision. In fact, I’ve started this new website in the hope that more people will be willing to follow my footseteps and try vegan dishes for a healthier, Eco-friendly, and cruelty-free lifestyle. You will find several major sections:
- Chinese – beloved Chinese dishes veganized
- Fusion – when East meets the West, an interesting mix of cuisines
- Dessert – sweet healthy vegan indulgence
- Fitness – a high-raw diet designed for optimal performance in fitness and perfect for a vigorous lifestyle
- Travel – places I have been to and dishes I have tasted
Bon appétit! ;-)
I would be delighted to provide the following services:
- Vegan Cooking Workshops
- Vegan Recipe Testing and Design
- Vegetarian Food Styling and Photography (see published works)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.